Monday, September 23, 2013

"The Fox" music video

               "What does the fox say? Ring ding ding ding dingeringeding!" Sounds weird? Well, try watching this new video that was posted on YouTube. You should probably watch the video first before reading any further. If you did, good for you. Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE ...

                At first, you would think that a random person on the internet just suddenly posts a messed up video about the noise foxes make or he was thinking of an idea for his next video and he suddenly thought, "Why not we make a video about foxes?! I mean, they don't make sounds, so let's make make a video questioning the noise a fox makes!!" I bet the producers or directors or whoever helped him make the video was like, "...Y...eah!( putting on a fake smile)...*thinks: this is a stupid idea! Where the heck did he get that idea from?*" Well, it really depends on the goal of the person. If their goal is to make the people laugh, they would consider the goal well-done accomplished. If their goal is to question the people on what noise the fox makes, not even close to accomplishment. You see, the chorus goes like "Ring ding ding ding dingeringeding!" or " Wa pa pa pa pa pa pow!" or like " Joff tchoff tchoffo tchoffo tchoff !" or "Jacha chacha chacha chow!" or other funny noises he made. Other people, who judge easily, would consider the first part of the video gay without even watching the full video. When I first watched the video, my sister was laughing at my face while I was watching. She said, "You should see the look on your face while you were watching it!!" I bet you were laughing at the chorus part. You're probably thinking that the fox isn't the only animal that can't make a sound. There is the giraffe, or even a cooler animal, that doesn't make a sound, which is a shark.

                I would consider this video a total success if it goes number 1 on the chart. I'm not doubting it would, I'm just saying there is a 10% chance it would... Nah, I'm just kidding. It can reach number one, but not just as good as Gangnam Style.

So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment